Kamis, 19 Juli 2007

Naomi's School

Dear friends, as I am only 1 year and 4 moths old now, so I have not registered my name to any schools in batam. But my parents promise me to enter a playgroup when I am 3 years old. And I will learn in playgroup for about 1 year. Graduating from the playgroup I will continue my study to Kindergarten School (junior class) and after that will continue to Senior Class. When I am 6 years old, my parents will register my name in one of primary School in Batam. Are you curious to know the school where I am going to study at? I will let you know soon, the most important thing is, The school is one of favourite schools in Batam.

3 komentar:

erni nababan mengatakan...

hi naomi ( naomi atau mak naomi )
ini mak tua mu yang sangat menyayangimu
bagus ya blog mu , picnya keren2
siapa dulu maktua nya hehehehehe
acungan jempol buat naomi
mana senyum buncis nya boru
baik2 ya disana, jangan malas2. jangan cuma main internet aja ya nang, bantu mama mu dirumah.

nod mengatakan...

hi mak tua naomi :)

WSC BIOLO mengatakan...

waduh .......

cantik kali kau bere.

wong olang cina masyuk batam.

GBU